The new line of the brand with office in Park City, Utah, boasts intuitive controls and unprecedented autonomy, price aside of course (one of the most competitive on the market). Skullcandy’s designers, who come from surprisingly unrelated backgrounds, literally work in the clouds, in a skyscraper that takes them to a new dimension, one of a kind.
But no matter who we are individually, we’re all united by something bigger:
Our passion for our brand and for each other.
The background of the brand, as well as the new product proposed, are definitely inspiring.
Skullcandy, a leading brand in the production of stereo and wireless earphones among the “under $ 100” range in the US, presented the Dime, its new True Wireless earphones on March 30. The Dime offer superior performance to other headsets at the same price, democratizing True Wireless to be affordable for everyone. These headphones allow users to experience their music wirelessly (for real) and access a suite of advanced audio technologies. These include noise insulation, and essential features, such as the microphones integrated into each earphone. The templates can be purchased on the Skullcandy.eu website and from major retailers nationwide.
The earphones are compact, pocket-sized and discreet, and are available in various color combinations at a very affordable price.
What makes them perfect for digital nomads is the battery that boasts up to 12 hours of battery life. Users can thus completely forget about wires.
Once removed from the charging case, which opens and closes with a snap lid, the earbuds turn on automatically. The connection technology (Easy Connection) simplifies the transition to True Wireless, which is perfect for those approaching this technology for the first time. The Dime features intuitive, touch-enabled multimedia controls, which allow users to answer calls, change tracks, adjust the volume and activate their device’s digital assistant – such as Google and Siri – without ever taking the phone out of their pocket.
Despite being the fastest growing business in the stereo headset industry, true wireless earbuds still account for less than half of the market. We designed and launched our new Dime True Wireless earphones to change this situation. With great sound, ultra-intuitive features and affordable price, anyone – regardless of budget – can buy a pair. With the Dime we break down all the barriers associated with true wireless.Jeff Hutchings, Chief Product Officer
Related posts dnl
- Up to 12 hours of battery life: listen to your music longer thanks to 3.5 hours of earphone life and 8.5 hours in the charging case;
- True Wireless via Bluetooth® 5.0
- Built-in microphones on each earbud – use both earbuds separately, without missing a call;
- Complete range of multimedia controls on the earphones: answer calls, change tracks, adjust the volume and activate the digital assistant on your device – such as Google and Siri – without ever taking the phone out of your pocket;
- Auto On/Connect; automatic connection and power on/off with the recently used device;
- Noise isolating technology: Skullcandy’s Supreme Sound technology works thanks to the microphones and drivers integrated in the earphones, selected and tuned by Skullcandy experts;
- IPX4 sweat and water resistance: take the Dime with you wherever you go without ever missing a beat;
- Integrated lanyard: secures and protects the earphones and charging case from falls;
- Micro-USB charging case with snap lid.