This information is provided in accordance with the European Regulation for the protection of personal data no. 679/2016 (Articles 13, paragraph 1, and 14, paragraph 1) and Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Personal Data Protection Code, in the parts not expressly repealed by Legislative Decree no. 101/2018, to those who provide their personal data through this website.
The information is not provided for sites that may be consulted through links on the site.
The Data Controller is DNLE S.r.l. with registered office in (20154) Milan, Via Giannone 9, P.IVA 11086370969 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, PEC: email@example.com.
Contact us whenever you want, we will be happy to answer all your questions.
Legal basis of the data processing
La base giuridica del trattamento dei tuoi dati personali è il consenso.
Ricordati che puoi sempre revocare il tuo consenso attraverso apposita richiesta al Titolare del trattamento alla mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data subject to processing
All personal data provided by you when using the services of the website will be processed, such as, for example, name, surname, e-mail address.
During navigation on the Site may be collected data of different nature, some of which will be acquired automatically, while others only with your consent. Specifically, the data collected through navigation on the Website are as follows:
IP address (Internet protocol);
date and time of visit;
addresses in notation of the requested resources;
The acquisition of
- IP address (Internet protocol)
- date and time of visit
- browser used
- addresses in notation of the requested resources
Purpose of treatment
The data collected will be used for the following purposes:
- to allow you to receive communications for direct marketing purposes
- allow us to send you the newsletter
- to perform statistical analysis in anonymous form
- to defend our rights
We inform you that some data provided by you will be subject to profiling or analysis of the social composition of consumers based on age, gender, country of origin, profession, consumption habits, etc..
The profiling involves the processing of data that you release to us to create groups of consumers divided by market segments based on a minimum set of elements (eg. gender, country of origin), until you get to more advanced profiles based on preferences, online behavior and previous purchases. This activity has a dual purpose: to allow us to develop services with features in line with your needs and allow us to send you advertising communications as close as possible to your needs.
Type of conferment
The provision of your personal data is optional, if you do not wish to provide them you can still use the site and some of its features.
Period of conservation of personal data
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the purposes pursued and to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on us. We would like to point out to you that the retention time has been established with criterion.
Without prejudice to legal obligations or our legitimate interest, we undertake to delete your personal data provided to us:
- Service of sending personalized communications for direct marketing purposes: 5 years from the day of request/registration.
- Newsletter service: 5 years from the day of request.
Place of processing
Your personal data is processed at our premises, but may also be transferred for technical purposes to other parties.
Methods of data processing
The data processing is carried out with the aid of electronic instruments. The data provided and other data communicated to us and referable to third parties will be:
- treated in a lawful and correct way;
- collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and used in other processing operations in terms compatible with such purposes;
- correct or, in any case, corresponding to the information provided to us;
- relevant, complete and not excessive with respect to the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed;
- kept in a form that allows the identification of the data subject for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
Comunicazione dei dati personali
The personal data you have provided us with may only be disclosed to qualified third parties, if applicable appointed as data controllers, and only if necessary to perform the services requested or to comply with legal obligations, with guarantee of protection of your rights and in compliance with the European Regulation and the Privacy Code. We may also have to disclose your data in order to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
In particular, your data may be communicated to the following categories of individuals:
- people, entities or authorities to whom the communication of your personal data is required by law or regulation;
- people, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to the Data Controller in accounting, administrative, tax, legal matters;
- people, companies or professional firms that provide activities instrumental and/or necessary to the provision of the Services provided through the Site;
- individuals authorized by DNLE Srl who are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality (e.g. employees and collaborators).
Dissemination of personal data
If you decide to comment on individual items, using the form provided by our supplier, the data you entered may be disseminated.
Data transfer abroad
Please note that your use of social plugins provided by Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Disqus, Gravatar by Automattic and Google Adwords in itself will result in the sharing of certain data collected with their respective suppliers.
For the transfer of such data will not require your consent in accordance with the Italian and European authorities (Decision No. 1250/2016 – Privacy Shield).
Data subject’s rights
We remind you that you have the right at any time to:
- request the deletion of your personal data, if the conditions are met; request confirmation whether or not personal data relating to you is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to such data, as well as all information relating to the processing;
- receive a copy of the personal data being processed;
- rectify inaccurate data or supplement incomplete data;
- request the deletion of personal data concerning you, if the conditions are met;
- request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, if the conditions are met;
- request and obtain – in cases where the legal basis of the processing is consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to portability of personal data);
- oppose at any time the processing of personal data to the occurrence of particular situations;
- withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time, limited to cases where the processing is based on consent for one or more specific purposes.
Right of Complaint to the Guarantor Authority
Finally, we remind you that you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.